- Range from $2,500 to $35,000 and will be based on the firm’s economic injury and the financial need.
- Be interest free.
- Be paid back monthly over five (5) years and the first payment will be deferred six (6) months with potentially partial forgiveness.
- Be provided to only Minnesota-based businesses.
- Click the link to see details and apply:
Spread helpful information
In a crisis, misinformation can spread quickly as people are thirsty for news and rumors spread fast. We need to counter that by letting people know exactly what’s going on, and what resources are available for help. Here are some links to share with the business and civic community:
- If you’re going to apply for unemployment benefits, APPLY ONLINE. Phone lines are jammed and have long wait times. The URL iswww.uimn.org
And of course, the most important overall message is to #StayHomeMN
Dunbar Creek Bait Co. Squaw Lake, MN
Amber Michalek and Spence Haugen are the owners of Dunbar Creek Bait Co. located in Squaw Lake, MN. The company services 17 resorts and 11 shops throughout northern MN covering Itasca, Beltrami, Cass & Koochiching counties delivering high quality live bait year round.
Meet Naomi Marie Smith!
Naomi has just published The Belly Bulb Adventures, a children’s book about growing into who you are.
This awesome first children’s first picture book is the story of Little Bug. While being tucked in at bedtime by Grandpillar and Grandmiller, Little Bug notices how colorful their caterpillar belly bulbs are and asks how they grew. Through the telling of four different adventures they teach Little Bug that he too will grow, and become who he is by the actions and experiences he has in life. When an experience is meaningful, a belly bulb will grow with a POP! and forever be a colorful reminder of that event or feeling.
John and Mindy Fredrikson have realized their longtime dream of embracing the North Woods resort lifestyle by acquiring the Gunflint Lodge and Gunflint Northwoods Outfitters, a staple on the Minnesota-Ontario border since 1925. The Gunflint Lodge has cabins, a lodge building, 125 beds, gourmet restaurant, horseback riding, ski trails, zip line through beautiful wooded country and 100 acres of lakeshore property.